Dress Green Campaign
Join us to make a green and positive impact! You are invited to join our “Dress Green Campaign” by wearing green clothes/ accessories or Hong Kong Green Day Commemorative Pin on 5th of June or in whole month of June to show your support!
Green Clothes and Accessories Symbolises Your Commitment
A simple move like wearing green clothes and accessories will make a great impact in society. Companies, schools, businesses and the general public are encouraged to “dress green”, share photos with us*, and spread the green messages!
*Please email your organisation name and “dress green” photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photo may be selected to be posted on our website and social media
The funds raised from the charity sale will be used to organise educational and promotional initiatives on environmental protection by Green Council (Ref. No.: 91/6063), e.g. Green School Programme, Green Restaurant & Shop Campaigns, Environmental Management Training for Practitioners, etc.
1. Complete the Order Form, and send to email@example.com by email
2. Settle the payment through either one of the following methods:
i. Cheque(s), shall be made payable to “Green Council” and sent to “Room 703, Green Council, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong” by post
ii. FPS: 025-328-82-41566-9 Green Council (Please send the payment certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Donations of or over HK$100 are tax deductible.
2. Delivery arrangement: For order amount below $1,000, you may select mail by surface (HK$6 per order) or registered mail (HK$22 per order); for order amount of or over $1,000, delivery charge will be waived.
3. Please use the PDF Form and complete Appendix 1 if you would like to receive more than one receipt. All receipts will be sent to the address stated in the form.
4. For fundraising in your schools/offices, please contact Green Council.
Tel: 2810 1122 Email: email@example.com Fax: 2810 1998
5. Green Council reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and all the details related to the event.